- The Blackhawks return to Philadelphia to take on the Flyers for the first time since Game Six of the Stanley Cup Finals. Patrick Kane reenacted the Cup-winning shot this morning.
- Apparently, Daniel Carcillo can start serving his seven-game suspension tonight, despite being hurt.
- Former Flyer Ray Emery will be in net for the Blackhawks. Philosopher, astronomer, liquor connoisseur, Siberian husky aficionado, and HBO 24/7 (but not Winter Classic) star Ilya Bryzgalov will back the Flyers. (Left Wing Lock)
- Andrew Shaw‘s entry-level contract is reportedly a two-way contract worth $525,000/year for three years. (@renhockey)
- Speaking of Shaw, he was skating with Jonathan Toews and Patrick Sharp this morning. Dylan Olsen was paired with Sean O’Donnell. (@ChrisKuc)
- The NHL All-Star Game starters were announced, proving Ottawa Senators fans are the most gigantic homers ever conceived.
- Finally, this is just cool — a cartoon mural based on the 2010 Blackhawks team.
For the flip side of tonight’s game, check out our Flyers site, It’s Always Icy On Broad Street.