It’s late, so here are my jumbled thoughts on last night’s game:
- Seven of Viktor Stalberg‘s 12 goals this season have come against the Blue Jackets, including his hat trick tonight. This is because the Blue Jackets are terrible at everything.
- In other news, I will never find a writer for the Blue Jackets for Aerys Sports. Maybe they should stop being so bad so I won’t make jokes about them on a constant basis.
- Sean O’Donnell quietly had a great game tonight. He seemed to always have his stick in the way of a Blue Jacket shot every time he was out there.
- It was also Corey Crawford‘s 50th win tonight. Hooray for Crawford!
- Nick Leddy was a minus-2 tonight. Time to trade him.
- Niklas Hjalmarsson had an assist tonight. Time to trade him.
- Patrick Kane only had an assist tonight. Time to trade him.
- If you actually think I am advocating trading any of those three, you’re an idiot.
- Jared Boll is a useless bag of douche. I’d gladly take the instigator penalty to punch him in the face, too.
And now, some Blackhawks Scandinavian Twitter love…