I’m sick with the stomach flu. Here are the basics for this game against the San Jose Sharks:
- Dylan Olsen is IN.
- Steve Montador is OUT. And on IR. He’s been sent back to Chicago.
- Sami Lepisto‘s corpse has been reanimated, so he’s IN.
- Niklas Hjalmarsson is OUT and has been sent back to Chicago. What was thought to be the flu has become something else entirely. Still “upper body,” though. Uh-oh.
- Corey Crawford is IN. So is Antti Niemi for the Sharks.
- This game is going to be a hot mess.
Now back to eating saltine crackers and drinking Gatorade.