This week’s The Quiet Room with Casey and Kat is our longest one yet (over an hour!), since we had a lot of feelings on last week’s games. Topics include:
- Last week’s Chicago Blackhawks games against the Anaheim Ducks, San Jose Sharks, and Los Angeles Kings
- Other games around the NHL, including the San Jose Sharks/Columbus Blue Jackets game (hahaha)
- Broadcast teams around the league, and why Chicago is spoiled in that regard despite our snark on Pat Foley and Eddie Olczyk
- Why Brandon Bollig is useless (this seems to be a recurring theme)
- This week’s Line Cocktail, which is illegal in most states
- This week’s question: Do you think that coaches discourage staged fights during nationally televised games? Why or why not?
- Alternate question: This podcast needs a new name, since The Quiet Room is already in use by another podcast. Give us a new name.
Click the button below to listen. Hopefully, the sound quality will improve by next week.
Download the podcast here (To save this to your computer, right-click the link and “Save target/link as…”)