So… there wasn’t a Second Balcony Breakdown last week. We explain why at the beginning of the podcast, but to sum it up: technology hated us. But now we’re back and better(?) than ever! Topics include:
- The Anaheim Ducks–Detroit Red Wings game — mostly because Teemu Selanne got a game misconduct(!?)
- The Chicago Blackhawks games against the Colorado Avalanche and Anaheim Ducks
- Feeling sorry for Patrick Kane
- Michael Frolik on the top line tonight, and why the Blackhawks can’t have nice things
- Brenden Morrow going to the Pittsburgh Penguins, which is an excuse to laugh at the Dallas Stars
- What the Blackhawks could give up to get Jarome Iginla
- Other goings-on around the NHL
- The Line Cocktail this week, which is completely accurate
- This week’s question: Do you have any questions for us? If so, what are they? Please send us something, or else I will be forced to make up questions. No one wants this.
- Make sure you’re following us on Twitter! Casey is @Raedances, and I’m, of course,@RunsOnDuncan.
Click on the play button below to listen.
Download the podcast here. (Right-click and select “Save target/link as…” to download the MP3 to your computer.)
Check out a couple of surprises after the jump!
Second Balcony Breakdown finally has a logo! Well, it’s kind of a logo. It’s more of a photo representation of this podcast that will look nice when we finally start uploading it to iTunes or whatever.
Also, here is the Patrick Kane video we discussed toward the end of the podcast, if you haven’t seen it. (I know I posted it on this site before, but I’ll post it again for people too lazy to click a link.)