Casey and I return with the playoffs edition of Second Balcony Breakdown. Please excuse my failing voice, coughing, and sniffling during this podcast, along with my general grumpiness. I recorded this while battling my yearly spring cold.[audio http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-126405/TS-744467.mp3]
Download this podcast (Right-click on the link and “Save link/target as..”)
NEW: Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. (Just click the link, and you’ll be taken to a page where you can subscribe.)
- Patrick Kane and Brandon Saad‘s mullets
- The Chicago Blackhawks‘ first three games against the Minnesota Wild
- Me trying to remember the plural of “series” (It’s “series,” by the way. How do you English, guys?)
- The other, more interesting and hilarious goings-on around the NHL during the playoffs, such as…
- Jonathan Quick‘s gross giveaway to a Blue
- The Montreal Canadiens and Ottawa Senators‘ series being a complete shitshow!
- Coming back to the Blackhawks a bit, we discuss Susannah Collins‘ firing from CSN Chicago and why this was dumb
- Here is the link to Dan Bernstein‘s article that we bring up during the podcast. I know it’s Bernstein, but he has a point, in this case.
- The Colorado Avalanche winning the Seth Jones lottery (They better pick Seth Jones, dammit.)
- And then the podcast falls apart right when the San Jose Sharks scored two goals in nine seconds to put themselves up 5-1 over the Vancouver Canucks
- The Line Cocktail for this week reflects how I felt last night.
- Question of the week: Do you think Alain Vigneault will be fired from the Canucks? Why or why not?
- Follow us! I’m at @RunsOnDuncan, and Casey is at @Raedances.