Casey and I return with a short (for us — it’s still a little over an hour long) Second Balcony Breakdown podcast. We were exhausted by our busy weekends, so please excuse our ramblings.[audio http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-126405/TS-748587.mp3]
Download this podcast (Right-click on the link and “Save link/target as..”)
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. (Just click the link, and you’ll be taken to a page where you can subscribe.)
- Patrick Kane being nominated for the Lady Byng Trophy, which is hilarious to the both of us
- The first two games of the second round between the Chicago Blackhawks and Detroit Red Wings
- Viktor Stalberg being scratched for the first two games, and why that was okay by me
- The other second-round playoff series, including laughing at the Pittsburgh Penguins getting beat by the Ottawa Senators as we were recording
- The other award nominees from the Blackhawks — Joel Quenneville for the Jack Adams Award, and Jonathan Toews for the Selke Trophy — and why neither of them should win
- This week’s Line Cocktail is for Dave Bolland.
- This week’s question: We are making for-real buttons and pins commemorating Kane’s Lady Byng nomination! Come up with a slogan or design for our button! We’ll send you a free button if we choose your design or slogan.
- Follow us! I’m at @RunsOnDuncan, and Casey is at @Raedances.