The Blackhawks are in the Stanley Cup Finals, and Casey and I return with another Second Balcony Breakdown![audio http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-126405/TS-754710.mp3]
Download this podcast (Right-click on the link and “Save link/target as..”)
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. (Just click the link, and you’ll be taken to a page where you can subscribe.)
- Happy Cupiversary, guys! That fake word is almost as dumb when typed as it is when said.
- Casey’s epic battle with the phone reception in her apartment!
- The Chicago Blackhawks‘ last three games against the Los Angeles Kings in the Stanley Cup Western Conference Finals
- Duncan Keith is an idiot for getting suspended — pass it on.
- How Patrick Kane Got His Groove Back
- Bryan Bickell is a pretty cool guy who is about to get paaaaaaid.
- The Eastern Conference Finals, where the Boston Bruins swept the Pittsburgh Penguins
- Seriously, that actually happened? I didn’t hallucinate this? LOL Penguins.
- The match-up between the Blackhawks and the Bruins, and why I will be crying and drinking under a table for at least four games.
- The Line Cocktail for this week uses up all of your spare liquor.
- Question for this week: If the Blackhawks win the Stanley Cup, who deserves the Conn Smythe Trophy and why?
- Follow us on Twitter! I’m at @RunsOnDuncan, and Casey is at @Raedances.