Casey and I return with a late-as-hell Draft Day Edition of Second Balcony Breakdown![audio http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-126405/TS-762923.mp3]
Download this podcast (Right-click on the link and “Save link/target as..”)
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. (Just click the link, and you’ll be taken to a page where you can subscribe.)
- Why this podcast is so late (my bad, you guys)
- Draft day shenanigans, including…
- Making fun of the Vancouver Canucks for trading Cory Schneider
- Saying goodbye to Michael Frolik and Dave Bolland
- Saying hello again to Bryan Bickell and Nick Leddy
- Bickell saved a pit bull puppy from certain death!
- Discussing the Blackhawks’ draft picks, including Ryan Hartman
- Buyouts, including the Blackhawks using their two buyouts on Steve Montador and Rostislav Olesz
- Making fun of the Philadelphia Flyers by myself while Casey went to run a quick errand
- Other stuff from around the league, including Kris Letang getting re-signed by the Pittsburgh Penguins, Tim Thomas emerging from his bunker, and the Professional Hockey Writers Association failing at voting again
- Patrick Kane is down to have a weird time.
- Corey Crawford, on the other hand, is just down to have a drunk time.
- Follow us on Twitter! I’m at @RunsOnDuncan, and Casey is at @Raedances.