On this episode of Second Balcony Breakdown, Casey and I are surprised with the amount of hockey talk we can do even in the middle of August.
Download this podcast (Right-click on the link and “Save link/target as..”)
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. (Just click the link, and you’ll be taken to a page where you can subscribe.)
- Congratulating Bryan Bickell and his wife, Amanda, on their wedding
- Rules on how to survive the Blackhawks Convention with your sanity mostly intact
- Patrick Kane‘s interview where he expresses remorse for being a dumbass
- Teuvo Teravainen kicking ass with Team Finland at the USA Hockey National Junior Evaluation Camp
- Russia and its anti-gay laws leading up to the Olympics
- Evgeni Malkin isn’t going to Russia, and neither is Pavel Datsyuk or Alex Ovechkin. So stop asking about it.
- The Phoenix Coyotes are closing their sale. Seattle wants an NHL team. Expansion? Yes, of course.
- Patrick Sharp and his wife are expecting another girl in October. This leads us to making fun of Brent Seabrook.
- Also congratulating Niklas Hjalmarsson on his wedding — which we completely forgot about. Whoops!
- Follow us on Twitter! I’m at @RunsOnDuncan, and Casey is at @Raedances.