Second Balcony Breakdown comes to you a couple of days late… because it’s August.
Download this podcast (Right-click on the link and “Save link/target as..”)
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. (Just click the link, and you’ll be taken to a page where you can subscribe.)
- The Chicago Blackhawks hiring Steve Weeks, another one of coach Joel Quenneville‘s former teammates.
- The Nashville Predators‘ plan to “keep the red out” by trying to keep Blackhawks fans from buying tickets. Yeah, this will end well.
- People trying to make Marian Hossa and Zdeno Chara bro-ing it out at a Stanley Cup party into news. It’s not news. Please stop.
- Russia continues to piss us off, and now the IOC feels our wrath for this bullshit.
- The Phoenix Coyotes finally get sold — only to have the New Jersey Devils get threatened with NHL ownership. Dammit!
- Sidney Crosby gets to bypass a DMV line because he’s a terrible human being. Or something.
- The Dallas Stars might have tampered with Evgeni Malkin prior to him re-signing with the Pittsburgh Penguins. Or maybe not. Probably not.
- Keep Calm and Vote B.
- We discuss the 25th anniversary of the Wayne Gretzky trade, because we are that starved for news. Here is the Puck Daddy article about it. Also, ProStars.
- Ask us questions so we can answer them next week! Why? Because August sucks!
- Follow us on Twitter! I’m at @RunsOnDuncan, and Casey is at @Raedances.