Casey and I return with a very late edition of Second Balcony Breakdown. Yeah, yeah, we know. Just go down there and hit “play” already, sheesh.
Download this podcast (Right-click on the link and “Save link/target as..”)
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes (Just click the link, and you’ll be taken to a page where you can subscribe.)
Listen to the podcast via FeedBurner (For those of you who don’t do iTunes and can’t get any of the other methods to work.)
(Special note: If you have any Hockey 101 type questions you want to ask before the start of the season, please leave them in the comments below so we can have something to talk about on Sunday. Thanks!)
- The Chicago Blackhawks‘ roster photos, which you can see starting here. They’re mostly awful.
- All of the Blackhawks preseason games we haven’t covered, including two against the Pittsburgh Penguins, one against the Washington Capitals, and one against the Detroit Red Wings!
- The official announcement of the outdoor game against the Penguins. Here is the video with Duncan Keith and Brent Seabrook that we were talking about, by the way.
- A whole bunch of dudes got assigned to the Rockford IceHogs, so you should go check them out this year.
- Rocky Wirtz wants to keep Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane around so he can keep his license to print Blackhawks money.
- Speaking of Kane, here is his video for Bauer, along with Brandon Bollig‘s parody that is making people have warm and fuzzy feelings for him. (I’m sure these feelings will end once he takes a dumb penalty in a real game.)
- A bunch of other NHL stuff, including the Toronto Maple Leafs – Buffalo Sabres brawl, signings, injuries, and making fun of Team Canada’s jerseys some more.
- Here’s the link to Russian Machine Never Break‘s article on Nathan Walker
- Also, Casey insisted on bringing up this commercial, so here it is in all its, er, glory.
- But we can’t leave you with such an awful video, so here’s Henrik Lundqvist seducing the camera.