Hockey that actually counts for something has returned, and Casey and I cover it on Second Balcony Breakdown.
Download this podcast (Right-click on the link and “Save link/target as..”)
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes (Just click the link, and you’ll be taken to a page where you can subscribe.)
Listen to the podcast via FeedBurner (For those of you who don’t do iTunes and can’t get any of the other methods to work.)
- The Chicago Blackhawks‘ banner raising, and then the first game against the Washington Capitals, which the Blackhawks won 6-4.
- By the way, here is how to hack into your LED wristband/mup to get it to light up again.
- The Blackhawks’ game against the Tampa Bay Lightning, which they lost 3-2 in a shootout.
- Why you shouldn’t get upset about Michael Frolik and Dave Bolland scoring goals for their new teams
- The Blackhawks’ logo: problematic or no?
- Patrick Roy is a crazy asshole.
- Seth Jones seems legit.
- George Parros‘ injury and why fighting in the NHL will eventually become passe
- John Tortorella‘s style of coaching got Alex Burrows injured. Or something.
- Peter Laviolette was fired from the Philadelphia Flyers, and it’s probably the best thing that’s happened to him in a while.
- I hate the Edmonton Oilers.
- Also Brent Seabrook is the Goblin King? I don’t know.
- The Line Cocktail for this week might make you want to put on a sweater and read to small children.
- Question for this week: Which two players/prospects would you like to see in those two last, rotating roster spots on a mostly-permanent basis?
- Follow us on Twitter! I’m at @RunsOnDuncan, and Casey is at @Raedances.