Casey and I return with a new, not-as-late edition of Second Balcony Breakdown.
Download this podcast (Right-click on the link and “Save link/target as..”)
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes (Just click the link, and you’ll be taken to a page where you can subscribe.)
Listen to the podcast via FeedBurner (For those of you who don’t do iTunes and can’t get any of the other methods to work.)
- Casey’s review of the “17 Seconds” documentary
- The Chicago Blackhawks‘ trip to the White House. If you didn’t get to watch that live, check it here:
- The Blackhawks games from the past week or so, including games against the Minnesota Wild, Ottawa Senators, Winnipeg Jets, and Calgary Flames
- The Metropolitan Division is awful. You know this already, but we go over just how bad that division is.
- Also terrible: Viktor Stalberg.
- The whole Ray Emery beatdown on Braden Holtby, and why this is bad for pro-fighting pundits in hockey, along with other injuries that occured during this Philadelphia Flyers – Washington Capitals game.
- John Scott being suspended for being terrible, and how this is affecting Brandon Bollig and other players of his type
- Patrick Kaleta is in the AHL now because he’s a jerk.
- The entire Semyon Varlamov ordeal reduces me to incoherent angry noises.
- The Line Cocktail for this week is en fuego.
- We discuss the Blackhawks’ Halloween costumes, which were all ridiculous.
- By the way, here is coach Joel Quenneville with his mini-me:
- This week’s question: ENGAGE US, PLEASE. Tell us what we’re doing right, what we could improve on, and/or what you’d like to see us do.
- Follow us on Twitter! I’m at @RunsOnDuncan, and Casey is at @Raedances.