Casey and I recorded this edition of Second Balcony Breakdown yesterday afternoon. Fortunately, the Chicago Blackhawks haven’t done anything since then, so this is still accurate.
Download this podcast (Right-click on the link and “Save link/target as..”)
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes (Just click the link, and you’ll be taken to a page where you can subscribe.)
Listen to the podcast via FeedBurner (For those of you who don’t do iTunes and can’t get any of the other methods to work.)
- Google Hangouts is bumming us out. If you have a web-based solution on how to record a podcast and broadcast it live for free or cheap, let us know.
- Daniel Carcillo is a father. Just let that sit in your brain for a minute.
- The remainder of the Circus Trip, with games against the Edmonton Oilers, Vancouver Canucks, Colorado Avalanche, Anaheim Ducks, and Los Angeles Kings
- The Bick’s Pits calendar! It’s on sale RIGHT NOW! Here’s the link: http://www.bickellfoundation.org/#!CALENDAR/c81x/ Go buy it, because Blackhawks and puppies! And it’s for a good cause!
- Also, here’s Kiki, who I talk about at length during the Bick’s Pits calendar discussion. She needs a home! Contact Recycled.Pits@gmail.com to find out how to do that.
- My trip to Columbus to see the Columbus Blue Jackets take on the Detroit Red Wings
- Questions from the audience! We discuss the state of Casey’s fridge, what will happen to Patrick Sharp when he returns from injury, and how Jonathan Toews is kind of a hippie, among other things.
- Reading this aloud is about where this podcast broke down.
- This week’s Line Cocktail is actually a real thing, terrifyingly enough, and is dedicated to the Kane-Richards-Versteeg line.
- Question for this week: What kind of pet would Patrick Kane have, since he might be allergic to dogs?
- Follow us on Twitter! I’m at @RunsOnDuncan, and Casey is at @Raedances.