Told you we’d be back in less than a year.
Yes, we return with another edition of Second Balcony Breakdown, recorded slightly after the Chicago Blackhawks game against the Calgary Flames — so forgive us for sounding exhausted, because we were.
Download this podcast (Right-click on the link and “Save link/target as..”)
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes (Just click the link, and you’ll be taken to a page where you can subscribe.)
Listen to the podcast via FeedBurner (For those of you who don’t do iTunes and can’t get any of the other methods to work.)
- Congratulating everyone’s favorite drunk uncle, Pat Foley, on his induction into the Hockey Hall of Fame (here is the article I was talking about, chronicling his life — it’s an interesting read)
- The Blackhawks’ games against the Detroit Red Wings (bleh), Dallas Stars (ha!), and Calgary Flames (woo!)
- The end of The Game 87.7 in Chicago
- Sad/anger-inducing news from around the NHL, which leads to me to declare that next week’s podcast will be full of puppies and rainbows because I CAN’T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE. TWO WEEKS OF SAD NEWS MAKES ME GO INTO CAPS LOCK.
- The Line Cocktail for this week is dedicated to this guy:
Good job, kid.
We also forgot a question for this week. Oops. So… maybe you should send us questions for us to answer next week? Think of it as our holiday gift to you, since we’re not going shopping on Black Friday to get you nerds anything. Fuck that.