No. Seriously. Casey and I have come back to mock the Chicago Blackhawks and the rest of the NHL with Second Balcony Breakdown!
Download this podcast (Right-click on the link and “Save link/target as..”)
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes (Just click the link, and you’ll be taken to a page where you can subscribe.)
Listen to the podcast via FeedBurner (For those of you who don’t do iTunes and can’t get any of the other methods to work.)
- What took us so long to return (SPOILER: it was my fault)
- The Blackhawks. Duh.
- The weird start to the NHL season
- Depressing medical news around the league
- THE MUMPS, THOUGH.
- The Winter Classic and the new Road to the NHL Winter Classic show on Epix. Here’s the teaser video, if you haven’t seen it yet:
- Potential salary cap problems
- Potential NHL expansion… to Las Vegas?
- Has the AHL figured out how to kill the shootout?
- My trip to Tampa Bay and my upcoming trip to Columbus
- And, perhaps most importantly, Casey’s “bro fridge” and the problems therein
Because of that last bit, this week’s question is:
How can you tell if jelly has gone bad? Because Casey needs some help with this, you guys.